Atlas Coffee Importers, LLC
- Atlas Coffee Importers, LLC is Seattle's first green coffee importer to maintain a broad offering and consistent, locally-warehoused supply of exceptional quality green coffees.
- Founded in 1999, CoffeeResearch.org was the first Web site dedicated to coffee education with comprehensive coverage on coffee, espresso, coffee brewing, coffee agriculture, coffee science, and the coffee markets.
Buy Espresso Machines
TheEspressoHouse.com - The Online Store For Quality Espresso Makers & Coffee
- (Vancouver, WA) Our mission here at Jo Foody.com is simple. Everyone deserves a great meal. Our gourmet take-out will have dinner on your table in 4 steps or less.
San Cristobal Coffee
- (Kirkland, WA) Our trusted partner for acquiring the very best Mexican coffee we've come across...and one of the most socially-conscious & transparently-run ships to boot. Theirs is a "life-project" which has thoroughly engaged and brought up the quality of life in the coffee growing community of Nayarit State in western Mexico. Yon roastmaster of Badbeard's spent nearly 9 years in that country and has always felt a special kinship to the hardworking compadres y comadres.
Seattle Coffee Works
- (Seattle, WA) Located in the center of downtown Seattle a few feet from Pike Place Market on Pike Street, Seattle Coffee Works is both a neighborhood coffee shop and the chamber of commerce of Seattle coffee. Our customers include the condo dwellers from the downtown area as well as the many many tourists coming into town to find out more about coffee in Seattle.
- (Portland, OR) At Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates, you will find exquisitely sweet and decadent chocolates. We use the highest quality ingredients, freshest roasted nuts, local dairy cream, sweet butter and fine gourmet chocolates to create our chocolate confections.
- (760 Hwy 99W, Dundee, OR) Even if they weren't Badbeard's funnest customer, I'd recommend the Bergens (David & Tina) and their remarkable staff as the foodie ombudspeople for the Willamette Valley, gateway to the Oregon wine industry. Impeccable food and vino always, offering the best bounty of the local food producers. Next time you're traveling through and awaiting the molasses-like change of the famous Dundee traffic light, pull your car into their establishment and eat and relax.
Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee farms have reduced environmental footprints, are good neighbors to human and wild communities and are often integral parts of regional conservation initiatives.
World Fair Trade Organization
Fundamentally, the World Fair Trade Organization is a global community of pioneering and passionate change-makers, responsible for the development of the sustainable Fair Trade economy, for the good of us all. Fair trade coffee, or equal exchange coffee, is coffee that is traded by bypassing the coffee trader and therefore giving the producer (and buyer) higher profits. While fair trade certified coffee does not necessarily mean that the extra money trickles down to coffee farmers, it is better than most alternatives.
Fifty Two Pieces
- Linn LaValle's weekly blog follows the local art scene, featuring observations, poetry and ponderings on unique pieces in and around the Portland Art Museum.
Portland Cello Project
- The Portland Cello Project is a multi-genre collaboration of 8-16 cellists in Portland who are all classically trained, but who have chosen to perform in venues not traditionally associated with the cello.
Type Foundry Studio
- (Portland, OR) The Portland Cello Project records at this 3,000 sq. ft. live recording studio, founded by Adam Selzer in 1998 and now supported by four full-time engineers, focusing on the independent music scene in and around Portland.
- First Pinot noir in the Willamette Valley, America’s first Pinot gris.
La Bete Wines
- La Bete Wines is a small, Oregon winery, averaging about 2,000 cases in annual production currently.
Panther Creek Cellars
- Panther Creek Cellars, located in McMinnville, Oregon, has been producing ultra-premium Pinot noir since 1986.
- Located in Oregon's Willamette Valley on rolling hillsides in the Chehalem Mountains, WillaKenzie Estate was named after the Willakenzie soil on which the vineyards are planted.
Barista extraordinaire Tyler Hauptman of Portland's Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates demonstrates how to prepare a proper latte using Badbeard's Symphony!
Kenya Kenya Kenya Nicaragua natural
Two gone (Grand Reserve and Blue Mountain) and one new one in, Konyu AA. I'm a fan of the Konyu and only got a miniscule amount of it, too little to list as an inventory item since it usually flies out. However, you dedicated fans, while I have it please order Special du Jour Deluxe and specify ...more
Guatemala comings and goings
Said good-bye tearily to the last beans from La Morena, an exceptional women-produced coffee, as we welcomed in the exceptional Finca La Maravilla microlot from highland Huehuetenango. La Morena will be back soon!
CAFE IS FINALLY HAPPENING!
The wait for the cafe is finally over...Abundancia Coffee Boutique, home of Badbeard's roasting facility, has soft-opened, here at 5829 SE Powell Blvd. Portland 97206. My coffee partner Faisal, whose exceptional family Kenya coffees we have carried for a couple years now, is as hopped up as I ...more
Five more seconds until roasting perfection!
Love us or hate us, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Drop us a line
and let us know what's brewing in your cup!