Atlas Coffee Importers, LLC
- Atlas Coffee Importers, LLC is Seattle's first green coffee importer to maintain a broad offering and consistent, locally-warehoused supply of exceptional quality green coffees.
- Founded in 1999, CoffeeResearch.org was the first Web site dedicated to coffee education with comprehensive coverage on coffee, espresso, coffee brewing, coffee agriculture, coffee science, and the coffee markets.
Buy Espresso Machines
TheEspressoHouse.com - The Online Store For Quality Espresso Makers & Coffee
- (Vancouver, WA) Our mission here at Jo Foody.com is simple. Everyone deserves a great meal. Our gourmet take-out will have dinner on your table in 4 steps or less.
San Cristobal Coffee
- (Kirkland, WA) Our trusted partner for acquiring the very best Mexican coffee we've come across...and one of the most socially-conscious & transparently-run ships to boot. Theirs is a "life-project" which has thoroughly engaged and brought up the quality of life in the coffee growing community of Nayarit State in western Mexico. Yon roastmaster of Badbeard's spent nearly 9 years in that country and has always felt a special kinship to the hardworking compadres y comadres.
Seattle Coffee Works
- (Seattle, WA) Located in the center of downtown Seattle a few feet from Pike Place Market on Pike Street, Seattle Coffee Works is both a neighborhood coffee shop and the chamber of commerce of Seattle coffee. Our customers include the condo dwellers from the downtown area as well as the many many tourists coming into town to find out more about coffee in Seattle.
- (Portland, OR) At Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates, you will find exquisitely sweet and decadent chocolates. We use the highest quality ingredients, freshest roasted nuts, local dairy cream, sweet butter and fine gourmet chocolates to create our chocolate confections.
- (760 Hwy 99W, Dundee, OR) Even if they weren't Badbeard's funnest customer, I'd recommend the Bergens (David & Tina) and their remarkable staff as the foodie ombudspeople for the Willamette Valley, gateway to the Oregon wine industry. Impeccable food and vino always, offering the best bounty of the local food producers. Next time you're traveling through and awaiting the molasses-like change of the famous Dundee traffic light, pull your car into their establishment and eat and relax.
Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee farms have reduced environmental footprints, are good neighbors to human and wild communities and are often integral parts of regional conservation initiatives.
World Fair Trade Organization
Fundamentally, the World Fair Trade Organization is a global community of pioneering and passionate change-makers, responsible for the development of the sustainable Fair Trade economy, for the good of us all. Fair trade coffee, or equal exchange coffee, is coffee that is traded by bypassing the coffee trader and therefore giving the producer (and buyer) higher profits. While fair trade certified coffee does not necessarily mean that the extra money trickles down to coffee farmers, it is better than most alternatives.
Fifty Two Pieces
- Linn LaValle's weekly blog follows the local art scene, featuring observations, poetry and ponderings on unique pieces in and around the Portland Art Museum.
Portland Cello Project
- The Portland Cello Project is a multi-genre collaboration of 8-16 cellists in Portland who are all classically trained, but who have chosen to perform in venues not traditionally associated with the cello.
Type Foundry Studio
- (Portland, OR) The Portland Cello Project records at this 3,000 sq. ft. live recording studio, founded by Adam Selzer in 1998 and now supported by four full-time engineers, focusing on the independent music scene in and around Portland.
- First Pinot noir in the Willamette Valley, America’s first Pinot gris.
La Bete Wines
- La Bete Wines is a small, Oregon winery, averaging about 2,000 cases in annual production currently.
Panther Creek Cellars
- Panther Creek Cellars, located in McMinnville, Oregon, has been producing ultra-premium Pinot noir since 1986.
- Located in Oregon's Willamette Valley on rolling hillsides in the Chehalem Mountains, WillaKenzie Estate was named after the Willakenzie soil on which the vineyards are planted.
Barista extraordinaire Tyler Hauptman of Portland's Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates demonstrates how to prepare a proper latte using Badbeard's Symphony!
SPRING BREAK...PLEASE NOTE for ordering/shipping week of 4/7
Badbeard will be trotting off to NYC from Thursday 4/10 thru 4/16 so orders place by noon Wednesday 4/9 will be roasted and shipped that day. We'll resume the party on Wednesday 4/16. Meanwhile excited to be attending my first Camden Yards Orioles game...Baltimore watch out...Detroit Tigers fan ...more
Badbeard Bandit Nabbed!
He robbed eight banks in Northern and Central California from November to February this year, but the "Badbeard Bandit" was finally nabbed by the FBI this March 27. The bandit, who wore a costume with a cheap imitation beard to hide his identity from security cameras, was identified as Gerardo ...more
New from Colombia
South America's Fall-Winter harvest cycle still offering the freshest coffees on the planet..new Colombia Narino Excelso now in and rocking it.
Five more seconds until roasting perfection!
Love us or hate us, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Drop us a line
and let us know what's brewing in your cup!