Atlas Coffee Importers, LLC
- Atlas Coffee Importers, LLC is Seattle's first green coffee importer to maintain a broad offering and consistent, locally-warehoused supply of exceptional quality green coffees.
- Founded in 1999, CoffeeResearch.org was the first Web site dedicated to coffee education with comprehensive coverage on coffee, espresso, coffee brewing, coffee agriculture, coffee science, and the coffee markets.
Buy Espresso Machines
TheEspressoHouse.com - The Online Store For Quality Espresso Makers & Coffee
- (Vancouver, WA) Our mission here at Jo Foody.com is simple. Everyone deserves a great meal. Our gourmet take-out will have dinner on your table in 4 steps or less.
San Cristobal Coffee
- (Kirkland, WA) Our trusted partner for acquiring the very best Mexican coffee we've come across...and one of the most socially-conscious & transparently-run ships to boot. Theirs is a "life-project" which has thoroughly engaged and brought up the quality of life in the coffee growing community of Nayarit State in western Mexico. Yon roastmaster of Badbeard's spent nearly 9 years in that country and has always felt a special kinship to the hardworking compadres y comadres.
Seattle Coffee Works
- (Seattle, WA) Located in the center of downtown Seattle a few feet from Pike Place Market on Pike Street, Seattle Coffee Works is both a neighborhood coffee shop and the chamber of commerce of Seattle coffee. Our customers include the condo dwellers from the downtown area as well as the many many tourists coming into town to find out more about coffee in Seattle.
- (Portland, OR) At Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates, you will find exquisitely sweet and decadent chocolates. We use the highest quality ingredients, freshest roasted nuts, local dairy cream, sweet butter and fine gourmet chocolates to create our chocolate confections.
- (760 Hwy 99W, Dundee, OR) Even if they weren't Badbeard's funnest customer, I'd recommend the Bergens (David & Tina) and their remarkable staff as the foodie ombudspeople for the Willamette Valley, gateway to the Oregon wine industry. Impeccable food and vino always, offering the best bounty of the local food producers. Next time you're traveling through and awaiting the molasses-like change of the famous Dundee traffic light, pull your car into their establishment and eat and relax.
Rainforest Alliance Certified coffee farms have reduced environmental footprints, are good neighbors to human and wild communities and are often integral parts of regional conservation initiatives.
World Fair Trade Organization
Fundamentally, the World Fair Trade Organization is a global community of pioneering and passionate change-makers, responsible for the development of the sustainable Fair Trade economy, for the good of us all. Fair trade coffee, or equal exchange coffee, is coffee that is traded by bypassing the coffee trader and therefore giving the producer (and buyer) higher profits. While fair trade certified coffee does not necessarily mean that the extra money trickles down to coffee farmers, it is better than most alternatives.
Fifty Two Pieces
- Linn LaValle's weekly blog follows the local art scene, featuring observations, poetry and ponderings on unique pieces in and around the Portland Art Museum.
Portland Cello Project
- The Portland Cello Project is a multi-genre collaboration of 8-16 cellists in Portland who are all classically trained, but who have chosen to perform in venues not traditionally associated with the cello.
Type Foundry Studio
- (Portland, OR) The Portland Cello Project records at this 3,000 sq. ft. live recording studio, founded by Adam Selzer in 1998 and now supported by four full-time engineers, focusing on the independent music scene in and around Portland.
- First Pinot noir in the Willamette Valley, America’s first Pinot gris.
La Bete Wines
- La Bete Wines is a small, Oregon winery, averaging about 2,000 cases in annual production currently.
Panther Creek Cellars
- Panther Creek Cellars, located in McMinnville, Oregon, has been producing ultra-premium Pinot noir since 1986.
- Located in Oregon's Willamette Valley on rolling hillsides in the Chehalem Mountains, WillaKenzie Estate was named after the Willakenzie soil on which the vineyards are planted.
Barista extraordinaire Tyler Hauptman of Portland's Sweet Masterpiece Chocolates demonstrates how to prepare a proper latte using Badbeard's Symphony!
Brazil is back in stock...
Delightful Brazil pulped natural Mantiqueira de Minas just made it into the single origin espresso lineup. It will also be the base for Mondocello Espresso....this is a 100% Mundo Novo varietal with strong traditional resonances of chocolate/cocoa, nuts and nice fruit to ...more
Boutique lineup getting longer and fabber
The Special du Jour Boutique selection is fattening up and if you like surprises (I get to choose!), this will be your happy selection. Currently comprises gems from Mexico (Alfred Klein Jade Centennial and Bella Vista Women-Produced, both from Eastern Chiapas near the Guatemala border), ...more
2019 Crop Mexico Alfred Klein Finca San Carlos Chiapas is in!
New crop Mexico Finca San Carlos, producer Alfred Klein's exceptional enterprise in Chiapas, is back in today, April 18. As always some of the highest-value, meticulous processing in the coffee world, emphasing best environmental practices and high cup quality. Love this ...more
Rossalina is our small-batch roaster capable of roasting samples down to a half-pound with exquisite control. The hallmark of great coffee is consistent roast temperatures and even air flow, and Rossalina delivers on both counts.
Love us or hate us, everyone's entitled to their opinion. Drop us a line
and let us know what's brewing in your cup!